Sunday 11 March 2012

Just Deserts

I was a bit over zealous with my custard/pineapple mixture for Deana's pie today and had a WHOLE lot left over and decided to make a pie for our desert and also made a steam pudding at Daniel's request.

Pics of the pie as follows;


STEAM PUDDING

So, here's the pics of my burnt sugar steam pudding. This is my most favourite steam pudding and I'm soooo glad I found my trusty recipe :o) This pudding is sooo moist and sticky it makes the guilt of eating it so enjoyable.

Yay for JJ <3 Thanks to him, I had the perfect vessel to make the steam pudding in.

Now that my family are fed up on all my sugary goodies and their sugar fixes have worn off. They are now snoring my favourite lullabies, it's time for me to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The people who make me - me

My photo
My 4 guinea pigs... Daniel My husband. He is not the best critic because he will eat everything I serve him on a plate and say it tastes 'nice'. Nate My 17 year old son who will eat anything put in front of him. Juni My 8 year old son who is fast becoming like his big brother in regards to the amount he eats. Nika My 6 year old princess. She eats more like a little sparrow and rarely over indulges in food. She is my favourite critic as she will tell me what tastes good and what tastes great. My family Pop My dad. Although he has minimal involvement in my life, I believe he has played a major roll in the person I have become. Mum My ear, shoulder and confidant. A woman worth her weight in gold. She is always there to have a good chin wag with and has inspired a few of my creations. Then there's me - Kiri. I have always enjoyed baking. I learnt early on that the quickest way to my heart was through food which is probably why I LOVE to cook for people.

Followers