Saturday 24 March 2012

Spaghetti meatbals with Garlic bread

Before I start waffling on about tonight's meal I have to say that I had a serious case of "brain fart'.

I decided on the menu quite early and as I was watching my fav show I decided I would make my garlic bread. Once the dough had proven, I split it into three and plaited it. It was looking pretty good and then I had my brain fart. I was too busy laughing at what was happening on my show when I tried to pull the hot tray out of the oven with my hands... Stupid huh.... After a bit of jumping up and down on the spot and shaking my hands like something was stuck to them, I spent the next 10 minutes or so cursing at myself and running cold water on my hands.
As you can probably tell, the only thing that's hurt is my ego. lol.

Any way, as the Title says. Tonights dinner is Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic bread.

Right now I'm buying time until I need to go pick up the kids and then the fun will start...

It's now 2 days after the fact and I can barely remember what all the drama was from that day as I am now fully recovered. lol.

I found the pics from that meal so will post them up as a picture says a 1000 words and I'm feeling a bit sleepy as updating my blog was the last thing on my to do list for today....


No comments:

Post a Comment

The people who make me - me

My photo
My 4 guinea pigs... Daniel My husband. He is not the best critic because he will eat everything I serve him on a plate and say it tastes 'nice'. Nate My 17 year old son who will eat anything put in front of him. Juni My 8 year old son who is fast becoming like his big brother in regards to the amount he eats. Nika My 6 year old princess. She eats more like a little sparrow and rarely over indulges in food. She is my favourite critic as she will tell me what tastes good and what tastes great. My family Pop My dad. Although he has minimal involvement in my life, I believe he has played a major roll in the person I have become. Mum My ear, shoulder and confidant. A woman worth her weight in gold. She is always there to have a good chin wag with and has inspired a few of my creations. Then there's me - Kiri. I have always enjoyed baking. I learnt early on that the quickest way to my heart was through food which is probably why I LOVE to cook for people.

Followers